All Photography & Videography by Destiny Mata destiny.mata@gmail.com

Friday, December 10, 2010

RIP PEDRO

ONE OF MY FAVORITE PORTRAITS:
At times I question myself at why I'm trying to pursue photography as a profession. Then I think of all the moments in my life that have led me to do what I'm doing now. This photo was randomly taken. I don't know if it was intuition or a coincidence but I had a definite attraction to this person. It was summer of 09' I was taking portraits of a friend & I see this guy riding a low rider bike I stop him & ask to take his picture and he gets off his bike and smiles and says, YEAH! A couple of days later I post his picture up on my flickr & a friend of mine comments saying RIP PEDRO. It's a small world & even though I didn't know this person I'm glad I captured a moment of his life.
RIP PEDRO

No comments: